Monday, May 24, 2010

Oh my nest.

Oh my nest please be soft and free of pet hair and dust.

I really don't have much time left now. A couple of weeks max probably less. I keep asking the moon for favors.

I am actually having contractions here and there. Not sure if they are real and mild or uncomfortable braxton hicks. Either way, hope things are warming up down there.

Since I'm hoping to have a natural birth, I'm reading up on natural birth stories. John and I took a fabulous five week birth class and even got a doula! She's only in training, not certified yet. But that means she's free instead of $400! If I can pull this off, I'm seriously going to consider becoming a doula. Oh of course I'm trying to think of something really nice to buy her or give her or something. She's 2 years younger than us and hoping to go to midwifery school in the fall.

It's hard to believe that it could be any day now. I'm hoping to not go past my due date. And hoping if I do, I don't start getting induction anxiety.

No comments: